Get paid when you add our artists
We pay you to listen songs, if you like it, you can consider adding it to one of your playlists. To qualify as a curator you need to own a playlist with REAL organic followers and streams on Spotify.
Join our network today like many curators from:
Welcome to Soursz, where we connect artists to playlist curators like you! Before you dive into the benefits and functionalities, please make sure you meet the following requirements.
Table of Contents
- Basic Eligibility
- Playlist Requirements
- No-Bot Policy
- Unacceptable Playlist Types
- Geographical Restrictions
- Account Policy
- Additional Points
- Own at Least One Playlist: You must own at least one playlist that meets all specified requirements. If you’re new to Soursz, check out our Community Page to get involved.
- Minimum 1,000 Followers: Each playlist must have a minimum of 1,000 followers.
- 30 Active Monthly Listeners: Each playlist must have at least 30 active monthly listeners.
- 1% Active Monthly Listeners: The playlist must have at least 1% active monthly listeners.
- Organic Followers Only: No followers gained through follow gates or other services.
- No Fake Followers: No purchased fake followers from any online marketplaces.
Unacceptable Playlist Types
- Strict Account Removal: Violating any guidelines will result in immediate account removal. Pending payments will also be forfeited.
- Effort Is Needed: Gaining the minimum follower count on your playlist requires time and effort.
Thank you for considering becoming a Soursz curator. If you meet these requirements, we would love to have you join our community.
Apply to become a Playlist Curator
First read our requirements to see if you can become a curator.